Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CAG - almost desparate

I just got off the phone with our recruitment director at CAG. Boy, do they need Kenneth.
Unfortunately I was calling them to give them our next target leave date - which is June. However, I was also calling to let them know that we are going to try to fly down for at least a few days so that he can put some band-aids on their computer system.
Please pray for us as we make this decision, when to go, where to leave the girls, etc...
We have found (Thanks Bambarino) some really cheap tickets, so please pray that the price will still be there when we have decided on a time.

The kernel art is done - and so are the camera batteries - so keep staying tuned...

2 comments:

STR said...

As always we will keep you in our prayers; we will add the ticket price and the planned trip.

Anonymous said...

Ken & Joy,

How exciting!!! A short trip may be just the thing you need! I will continue to pray as well... prayer for plane flight & childcare. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

With all my love,
Carrie