Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Immigration Debacle

Greetings from Chester, Nova Scotia - Canada.

This is Kenneth writing. I am in Chester with my Mom and Dad for the funeral of my amazing Grandfather, Norman. He passed peacefully at home two Sundays ago on 17 March. He had just turned 88 in late January. It has been a great time visiting with my parents and with my family who is in the area. My time here is short and will be leaving tomorrow. Thank you to all who have been praying for my trip, my parents and family, and Joy and the kids (who remained in Guatemala.)

When I landed in Houston I was notified by the Customs Border Protection (CBP) Agents that I needed to take care of some immigration paperwork before I could return to Guatemala. This process will begin tomorrow when I cross the border back into the US. Please be in prayer for my parents and I and Joy's parents as we travel to meet up near the Canada/US border.

Please continue to pray for Joy and the kids as they remain in Guatemala.

I'd also like to ask that you pray for my parents, brother, sister, aunts, uncles and cousins as they move forward after my grandfather's passing.

Many thanks, once again, who are praying and supporting us.

In Christ,

-knme

No comments: