Monday, August 4, 2008

New Leave Date

Well, we missed our first leave date of August 1st. We are going to be setting a new leave date, probably late Nov, after some prayer. Please pray that we will listen to God's voice in this. Also, please pray that we will start receiving more commitments for monthly support. Our up front costs are doing really well, but we really need those monthly commitments.

We were reminded of God's promises today as we saw two absolutely stunning rainbows. God is good!

Abigail starts school in four weeks. We can barely believe that she is old enough, but she is definitely ready. Joy hardly knows what she is going to do with herself while Abs is in school all day (twice a week.) Surely Emma will more than make up for the missing person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken, Joy, & Girls,

I will continue to pray about your monthly supporters, as well as your new leave month. I am treasuring the time we still have together as friends and family. You are my family and I love all of you with all of my heart!

God Knows... And I know that there are great things in store for your family.
You know... November will come to soon.

God please prepare me and my family for the departure of our loved ones. It is my families desire to pray for, spend time with, & support Ken, Joy, Abigail, & Emma. Lord I ask You this morning to prepare my heart and the heart of my family as we look forward to the new life the Eisner's are headed. God bless them abundantly and place Your loving hands on their shoulders. Lord be with them when they find themselves discouraged, remind them of Your promise. Please care for them in a special way...for they are following Your will, while trying to set aside their own. Father show them Your way please gently remind them that You guide us in the way of wisdom and lead us along straight paths. You also tell us that when we walk our steps will not be hampered; and that when we run we will not stumble...

Ken & Joy... You are running!!!

I love you very much!
Your very best friend,
Carrie