Friday, July 25, 2008

Trust

Well, time for another step in living by faith. We learned today that CAG has hired someone that is already in Guatemala to do the high school chorus position. On the one hand I (Joy) am glad that there will still be a chorus, but on the other I feel as though I lost a job. Please pray that I can trust that God has a better plan for me than we originally thought. After an already disappointing week, this doesn't help my mood any. (At least I got those thank you's done today.)

At this point in time Ken's position is still available and they said they would have plenty of work for him to do as soon as he arrives. Gee, I wish we knew when that would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...Joy I am so sorry

TRUST... your right, maybe the chorus teaching position Was God's way of reeling you in and now He is proparing you for what He really intende you to do in Guatemala... and TRUST is the 1st step. Which ever the case may be, I know that you will serve Him with all your heart and you will love what it is you are doing because you will be doing it for Him in the name of Jesus Christ.

I missed you this weekend, I hope your presentation in North Berwick went well!!

I can't wait to see you, I'm hoping it's soon:)

I love you a heap,
Love Me

Anonymous said...

Some how I am reminded of the begining of some of Pauls letter and how they sound like he is longing to be with the brothers and sisters he is writing too! he to was a missionary wanting to go and be and do just like you are. And just like you in Gods time he went and was and did!!!
Love you both!!