Sunday, May 24, 2009

On the Market

Our house is officially for sale! We have listed it with a friend from church, and are asking everyone to pray that it would sell quickly. Please pray, also, that God would put just the perfect people in here for our neighborhood. It was a lot of work to get it ready, but now we are basically maintaining it. We do feel a little like slaves to the house, always wanting it to be ready for a sudden showing with kids is a little tricky.

Selling the house will help to reduce our monthly budget. In fact, it brings us to the point of needing $1,000 a month to be at 100%. If we could also sell our van, and vacation club, and make a little money on our yard sale then - hmmm...we could potentially head out for a year at least.

We are, as you know, planning on staying longer than a year though, and thus this would not be our ideal plan. So, please continue praying that God would bring in the monies that we need, that plane ticket prices would stay the same, and that we would be able to leave early in the summer.

Thanks!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

"There is no better time than now to buy a home."

I've heard this many a time latly. I will continue to pray for a speedy sale. Greg and I will continue to pray about your van. You told me the other day that it would take a miracle to sell you house in time for your end of June leave date, well we know Our Father is capable. Keep your head held high cause I have to as well you know. You are my dearest friends and I love all of you with all of my heart.

Praying for that miracle with you!