Saturday, May 16, 2009

So close

We made a big decision this week. We are going to sell our house. We met with the realtor on Thursday, received our list of things to do (only 2 pages,) and are hoping to list it on Tuesday. Please pray that our house will sell quickly. If we can get out from under the house, and having to put money away in case of emergency with said house, we will be less than $550 monthly away from being able to leave. That's 55 people at $10 a month - I can even do that math!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

All of this is very exciting... When I talk with you I can sense your relief on the topic of your home. I will certainly pray for God's plan to be clear and quick.

You know... I've realized that it is "So close" to your leave date. How are we going to do this? How will I say goodbye? I'm beginning to miss you already:(

Help me God!