Friday, June 12, 2009

Appraisal Today

As Joy mentioned earlier the last hurdle for our house-sell is the appraisal. Well, that happens today at 11am.

Joy is off to the Women of Faith conference so myself, Abigail, Emma and Snickers will put the finishing polish on the house and then "get out of Dodge". I think we'll head to DBC to hang out... I have just a few things to drop in the mail.

Not too sure what we'll do from there... as it is raining cats and dogs I'm sure something inside will be in order.

I spent an hour and a quarter on the phone with Greg (CAG teacher) last night catching up on all the happenings at the school before he and his wife left for the States. There'll be just a few things for me to work on when we arrive in country. After getting off the phone with Greg (11pm) I worked on a draft plan for some of the changes and upgrades I'm proposing for the school. Finally hit the sack at 1:15am. Joy's alarm (5am) was all too unwelcome.

Very good... time to clean.

-knme

No comments: