Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is 4:39am and I'm writing a blog about thanksgiving... say what?

Our family is heading north with a couple other families from CAG to spend thanksgiving. All I (Ken) really know about it is that it take something like six hours to get there.... there is only one road north, oh and meet at the Texaco no later than six in the morning -- doable? Sure, I'll just put Joy in the car the night before ;o)

In seriousness we are very thankful for the way God has been providing for our family during this transition time. With the exception of canned pumpkin (in reasonable sizes) we have all the things we need. The kids at CAG have been a blessing to both Joy and me. Whether Emma wants to accept it or not she has many friends in all grades from K through 6th (she doesn't get to visit the other grades as much). Abigail continues to develop new friends too and is excelling in school.

Spiritually we've found a local home church...ok, two. Both have wonderful worship and sound biblical teaching.

So much to be thankful for.

We ask that you keep us in your prayers as we travel this thanksgiving weekend.

We wish you all a happy and safe thanksgiving.

-knme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Just wanted to tell you guys that I am thankful that you are my friends and that I miss you!!
Dienne