Saturday, May 15, 2010

Give me 10

I continue to marvel at how fast the year has gone. There are just ten days left of classes!

Friday afternoon we celebrated the service of Joe, Sharon, and Lois at CAG. The holes they leave will be very difficult to fill but we also continue to trust in the Lord that He will fill them.

Joy had her 2nd-to-last school event last night (Middle school Murder Mystery party). Tomorrow she will be participating in the Baccalaureate Ceremony at Union Church and then I believe she will be done.

For me, to some extent the end of the year will be my busiest time as I will be aiding in final grade storage and generation and review of report cards and transcripts and beginning upgrades to the school's central servers.

We will move into our new home 4-6 June. Then our next family event will be our return to the USA/Canada for a quick furlough (18 June through 31 July).

Well, that is all for now. We look forward to seeing all of you over the time we will be around.

In Christ's service,

-knme

1 comment:

Ed & Ruth Wilson said...

Looking forward to your time here in the USA/Canada