Friday, February 29, 2008

Home Safely

We arrived home safely this morning.  Thank you for all your prayers.  We did have a massive delay in Fort Meyers, but they held our plane in Charlotte.  Our 1 and 1/2 hour layover became 30 minutes (and we had to clear immigration and customs) - but Praise God we made the flight.

We crawled into bed at 3:30 am, and the girls were of course up bright and early.  Joy has a call in to the doctors office here to get the girls checked out as they have both had gross coughs.  We also want to check the chicken pox issue before we have any company or go any where.  (In Guatemala they just go out anyway - but don't worry we are still American!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.