Monday, July 6, 2009

Safe And Sound

We're here... safe and sound!

I'm (Ken) at an Internet cafe with Becky. Joy is at school and the girls (Snickers too) are back at the Loveall's with Maricela and Reina.

Joy changed our schooling so all three of us will be in school at the same time this week (after today) and then it will be just Abigail and I next week.

Driving has been every bit challenging as I expected but we're doing ok thus far.

We hope to have Internet at the condo sometime this week but we'll see.

Miss you all.

-knme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo..Hoo.. I just checked in this morning, but decided to take a quick peek again! Boy do I miss all of you, how wonderful to hear word!!!

Praying for you, love U tons:)

GrannyApple said...

Glad that you made it safe. We will be praying for all of you as you begin this new and wonderful adventure. Looking forward to news in the future.
Love to all,
The Weltes in New Jersey :)