Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feats of Stupidity

Just when I think I will see nothing new that will surprise me here, I am wrong. I need to learn to keep a camera in the car. Last week I was driving along the road behind a car whose entire trunk on the left side was basically crunched into the back seat. No problem, there are no inspections here. Then today I was really shocked. As I was returning from the capital (having brought Emma to the doctor) I pulled around a chicken bus. Hanging off the side, by gripping onto the open windows, were five grown men. Seriously! I mean how stupid is that when not only is the bus moving, but you are hanging on the side towards the traffic that is also moving. One slip of the fingers, or enemy who wacks your hand from inside the bus and you are a goner! Wait for the next bus! These are some of the reasons we don't take public transportation, inside or out.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Always carry a camera in the third world!

Carrie said...

Hey, we used public transportaiton in 2005, did you not have this 'Joy law' then?

I love U