Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scruff Scruff

So I've been erring on the side of lazy and have not shaved in a couple weeks.

Abigail has been all over me to shave off that scruff. She has been threatening to withhold kisses and snuggles if I don't shave.

This morning she declared that if I don't soon shave I'm gonna look like that guy we got Snickers from. Now, in reality we Snickers from Joe and Lydia Groen but I suspect she is thinking of either Fenton or Warren Groen. Funny girl that one.

-knme

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

That IS funny:-). Actually, Joe also looks very scruffy right now. Kids say very cute things. Regan was talking to me about Uncle Warren's beard the other day when we were expecting him for a visit. She said she wanted him to come so that she could "pull the yarn on his face." :-D

Congrats on your latest news! Maybe this one will be a boy--wouldn't that change the family dynamics?! It certainly has changed ours already.

Looking forward to seeing you all this summer. If we hadn't moved back here, I don't know when our paths would have next overlapped.